Putting Process at the Centre of Business Management
1 Day Training Seminar
The essential truth
The only way any organisation is able to create, accumulate, and deliver value to its customers is via collaboration across the organisation. There is no other way. Can any box on your organisation chart, by itself, deliver value outside your organisation? No, it can’t. This is the meaningful message of process-based management.
Toolkit for transformation
This seminar delivers a practical and pragmatic metamodel for business transformation. The 7Enablers is a systematic approach to the process of management. It reasserts the primacy of value creation, accumulation, and delivery. Organisations must take a step back and reimagine their operations as value creation and delivery flows. 7Enablers represents a breakthrough in process-based management theory and its practical implementation and operation.
Why should I attend?
Management Breakthrough Content
Learn about the 7Enablers approach to management excellence and how it can make a significant difference in your organization.
Make Process-Based Management Real
Understand how to realise the benefits of process-based management using pragmatic and proven approaches.
Focus On Value Creation, Accumulation, & Delivery
Learn how to create a management approach that persistently focuses the organisation, its people, and their teams on the delivery of value to customers and other stakeholders.
Efficiency & Effectiveness Delivered
Learn why the inevitable directive to ‘do more with less’ is not an impossible demand for an organisation doing effective process-based management.
World Class Education Outcomes
Your trainer, Roger Tregear, brings international thought leadership combined with the practical insights to allow you to make process-based management work in your organisation.
Local Network Connections
This seminar connects you with other analysts and managers with an interest in developing better process management practices using contemporary, proven approaches.
Who should attend?
The seminar is for anyone involved in the management and improvement of organisational performance or the analysis and design of business systems, especially those who have an interest in process-based management. Executives, managers, business analysts, process practitioners, supply chain managers, and anyone involved in the management and improvement of organisational performance, will gain valuable and practical insights from this seminar.
What will I learn in the seminar?
In a day packed with pragmatic wisdom and practical case study examples, you will learn:
- How organisational strategy is executed via business processes
- Why only cross-functional processes can deliver value (products & services) to customers
- Why process-based management allows managers to focus on the things that really matter
- How the process view provides an effective framework for business requirements analysis
- How to build awareness of performance and quality in every person across the organisation
- How the 7Enablers defines, measures, improves, and maintains organisation performance
- Why continuous improvement needs both performance-driven and idea-driven pathways
- How the Virtuous Circles sustain effective process-based management