Facilitating Innovation Program
Initiate, challenge, ideate, converge, prototype & test innovative solutions for your organization
2 Day Business Innovation Training Workshop
This workshop provides a detailed understanding of each of the building blocks that make up an innovative system, product, service, or a space and strategies for facilitating teams through the innovation process.
A PDI (practical, dynamic and interactive) approach provides practical step-by-step direction including a road map for innovation for your organization and tips for judging the quality of each idea of your innovation challenges, dynamic instruction from carefully selected energetic facilitators, and interactive practice sessions including in-class exercises and team breakout sessions to reinforce your learning.
Who Should Attend This Workshop?
Anyone that is responsible for creating an innovation culture, improvement managers, and excellence managers of profit/nonprofit organizations and government agencies seeking to create an innovation culture.
What Are The Learning Objectives?
- Provide a clear view of picture of the key steps in the innovation process
- Provide guidelines for prototyping ideas and evaluating their quality
- Review the techniques for facilitating a team through the innovation process
- Understanding which ideation technique to use in any given situation
- Identifying the key tips and pitfalls to avoid twice
- Provide practice opportunities to employ the techniques
What You Will Learn
- Lead an innovation task force
- Define & profile innovation challenges (or an innovation challenge)
- Prototype & test innovative solutions
- Create an innovation implementation plan
- Work through conflict/internal strife