Integration Services Technologies
Leonardo helps you simplify this complexity by aligning your business processes to your digital strategy, building bridges between your legacy data and platforms and orchestrating your systems to scale for future innovation and growth. We enable you to align business and IT, break out of vendor lock in, lower your IT costs and improve flexibility to deliver your actual organisational strategy.
Leonardo is a certified Red Hat consulting partner, maintaining growing team of Red Hat Certified Professionals. We provide resources with the Red Hat portfolio of middleware, APIs and enterprise integration needs.Since 1999 Leonardo has been implementing and administering Software AG's technolgies. Over the past 20 years, Leonardo has implemented projects using legacy versions of webMethods and managed the implementation of diverse projects in EAI, BPM, SOA.
Leonardo's Integration Services include:
- Strategy Workshops: We review your existing integration landscape and lead an architectural overview of how integration can be aligned to your processes to improve strategic aims and enterprise systems
- Integration Strategy Roadmaps: Through an articulation of your organization's application, data, process, cloud, infrastructure and security considerations, Leonardo creates an actionable framework that maps a path forward to drive desired scalability / digital & mobile enablement.
- Technical Landscape Architecture: We review the gaps in your current technical landscape, design your core messaging architecture to address these needs and create a reference architecture for future deployment
- Full Build Project: From strategy to execution, we design and construct your complete system, analysing and aligning your process, looking for opportunities for automation, capturing and configuring business rules around transformation of data, and set up governance / measurement / risk conventions.
Learn more about Managed Integration as-a-Service
Leonardo has partnered with the leading technologies in the automation space - Pega and Red Hat. Leonardo’s Pega consultants provide expertise for your delivery team in the architecture, implementation, configuration and administration of Pega. Our team has extensive experience with the Red Hat® JBoss® BPM Suite - leveraging RedHat Business Process Management and business rules management systems to help business and IT users improve operation efficiency, reduce their time to market and optimize available business resources.
Leonardo helps our clients in form of advisory and consulting services backed up by robust implementation experience. Our key services include:
- Technical Gap Analysis / Requirements Capture, Scoping: Building a business case for automation platforms resolving implementation and ongoing costs
- Proof of Concept: Setup a ’test-drive’ installation to demonstrate how automation workflow functionality would handle a sample process and workflow that client is seeking
- Platform Configuration: Implementation of tool including system build, testing and implemetation plus mechanisms to drive continuous real-time feedback to the business
BPM Tools & Training
For 20 years we have worked with many of the region’s leading enterprises to enhance the performance of their BPM effort alongside implementing solutions that automate their end-to-end business processes. Leonardo has partnered with the leading technologies in the business process managment space - Software AG, Pega, Red Hat, Signavio and GBtec.
We typically support businesses with the follow BPM tool related services:
- Technology review and audit
- BPM platforms systems design and delivery
- Comprehensive ARIS modelling and management
- Comprehensive Signavio modelling and management
- ARIS Health Check
- ARIS Administration
- ARIS Customised Reporting & Scripting
- Oracle BPA Suite implementation and management
- SAP process analysis and implementation
We provide a range of practical hands on courses focussed on improving your understanding of the BPM software used in your organisation. This training covers essential tool operation, as well as the important concepts/methodologies that will support the effective application of the tool for your project.
VIEW LEONARDO ARIS TRAINING COURSES
Leonardo Technology Partners & Software
You need the right tools to achieve your objectives. Leonardo has partnered with leading software developers to sell and support BPM software solutions that deliver.